Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TOP 2 TUESDAY.

I have recently found a new blog that I adore. Taylor's blog is super cute and I am hooked. (Imagine that! Me, hooked to ANOTHER blog!) She is hosting TOP 2 TUESDAY and the topic is YOUR TOP 2 FAVORITE ITEMS FROM 2010. I thought it would be fun to play along.  So here goes.



#1. MY iPhone 4.
I know, I know it sounds pathetic, but I am really not sure what I did without it. I mean I read all of your blogs on it during my lunch, I email, order online, book reservations, SET MY DVR( this is VITAL), read my Nook books, take pictures and video of my sweet boy, waste wayyyyyy too much time on Facebook, and today it was super handy as I was at the grocery store with a toddler and NO LIST. I was able to use one of my handy dandy apps to look up recipes for the week and make sure I had all the ingredients. How could I not love it??


#2. Diet Cherry 7-UP.
HA! I have always been a Diet Coke fan- ALWAYS. I grew up on it and there is not much else I knew. However, this year I have developed quite the relationship with the pink, tasty goodness in a can. It is a must on our shopping list and it makes me so happy!

Very close runners up were:
  • My laptop. (a gift from Stuart for Christmas last year)
  • BLOGGER. I began this blog in February of 2010- and I am hooked.
  • Dry Shampoo (this obsession began from reading all about it on your blogs.)
It was very hard to pick just 2! I am in love with lots of things, but these two are a must have!!
I hope you all are having a good week. I have now taught 2 days in a row! I have not done that in....well, I can't even remember how long due to having a student teacher, snow days and Christmas Break. I have been early to work each day this week and I am hoping the week continues to go so well. I might hit the wall in about 20 minutes and head to bed, but for now I am going to go read my new Nook Book, while Stuart watches football.

HAPPY TUESDAY!


3 comments:

  1. Diet Cherry 7-UP - Oh my heavens! Goodness in a bottle!

    Happy Nook Book Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we have Diet Cherry 7 Up here at work. It has to be good for you because it has antioxidents - says so on the can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby~

    Now I'm going to have to try Diet Cherry 7UP!!! I'm hooked on Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper! It's my fav!

    Tell me more about this dry shampoo....where do you get it, how much is it..why do you love it so??? Tell me, tell me girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...