I honestly have no idea how this happened. How did you get so big? I am not exaggerating when I say that you do something daily that makes your daddy and I ask each other that very question. You are such a sweet boy, such a great helper, and a loving big brother. You have quite the imagination, love superheros, watching movies, and building castles and dinosaurs with Legos. You order by yourself in restaurants and your order of choice is macaroni and cheese with chocolate milk. You are a great diaper fetcher, paci getter, and toe tickler. You want EVERY toy you see on TV but are happy to have glow sticks from the dollar store or a gumball from a machine. You notice and hear everything. You ask lots of questions and remember everything. Here are some other things about you these days:
ALL ABOUT YOU.
You weigh about 39-40 lbs. 7% body fat in case you were wondering! ha! You weighed your self on daddy's scale. We think you are about 39 inches but we will fin out next week at your 4 year well visit to be sure.
You love all things boy. You love cars, trucks and swords. You love dinosaurs, puzzles and water guns. You love to wrestle, sword fight and swing golf clubs with daddy. You are pretty interested in states and capitals right now and excited to go to preschool in the fall.
You are a creature of habit and could eat the same thing everyday. However, you are starting to try new things and realize there are more things on the menu than mac and cheese.
- Mac and Cheese
- Fruit Snacks
- Chips & Salsa
- Chips of any kind
- Peperroni Pizza
You wear a size 12 shoe and 4T and 5T clothing. You have long legs and a small waist so we have to buy bigger to get things long enough.
What you LOVE to watch on TV:
You LOVE to watch movies and much to my dismay you think you are too big for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Fresh Beat Band these days. You want to watch things like Batman, Tom and Jerry and Power Rangers. I think these shows are too violent but you LOVE to watch and put up a good fight.
Other GREAT things you are doing these days:
1. You are a puzzle master. You love putting puzzles together and you have been very into your puzzle of the US map lately- which makes your daddy pretty proud. I must admit I have been brushing up on my states and capitals due to this puzzle.
2. You are better than daddy or me on iPhone games like Temple Run and Angry Birds Space. If we let you you would be attached to a phone all day. (we don't let you by the way)
3. You are soooooooo funny. You make jokes, you are sarcastic and your laugh is infectious.
4. You are into jumping. You love jumping over things and off things. Last week while we were in FL you even mastered the jump off the side of the pool and go under water trick. It was a little scary at first but by the end of the week you were a master. Can't get over how fearless you are when it comes to this.
5. You are the best brother around. You are a great little brother to Barney although you beat up on him sometimes and you are a great big brother to your babies even though you beat up on them sometimes too. ha! You are loving, kind and gentle. It is my hope that you continue to be a good example for your siblings.
|Days before you became a BIG BROTHER.|
This list could go on and on. Yes, you have your moments. Yes, you can cry on demand and throw a good fit every now and then, but you are such a sweet, sweet boy. You have an amazing smile and we are so glad to call you ours. It has been amazing to watch you grow from a little flickering heart beat on a screen to a 40 lb. little man who is headed for preschool all too soon. You are a bright spot in our lives and make our day to day much more entertaining. I know you are going to do great things and I hope you do it with the zest and excitement you do today.
We love you so much today and even more tomorrow.
Happy Birthday little man.
All my love,