1. I am a compulsive sale shopper. I am such a sucker for a good deal!
2. I am obsessed with children's books. My classroom is filled with thousands I have purchased (many at yard sales), my child has hundreds and one day I think it would be great to write one to add to the collection.
3. I can't leave my house unless I have made my bed. No matter how late I am.
4. I have never tried potato salad, chicken salad, ham salad, macaroni salad, or any salad with that type of consistency.
5. I LOVE TV. As much as I love to read, blog and do other things, I have quite the TV addiction. I DVR most things so I can watch them once C is in bed or when I have time. These days I love Top Chef, Criminal Minds, Brother's & Sisters, Friday Night Lights, Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, Project Runway, and I am a little embarrassed to admit that my new show is Pretty Little Liars. Ok, this list is long but there are many more. Maybe I need an Intervention.(oh yeah, I like that show too! )
6. Stuart and I had our first kiss on Derby Day 2002.
7. I worked at Keeneland in college during Spring and Fall meets as a pari-mutuel clerk.
8. I love to grocery shop. (One of my favorite parts is coming home and putting it all away. I love to organize my fridge)
9. I found out I was going to be a mommy on Election Day 2007.
10. Fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, the colors, the activities all of it!
Thanks for the award Lindsey!
I now pass it along to some lovelies that I enjoy reading:
Sara over at Southern Comfort
Abby over at Babbling Abby (Her blog is the first blog I ever read and why I am addicted to blogging!)
Terri over at The Flannagan Family
and Britt over at Dave and Britt Plus One