Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adventures from the last 16 days!

Well, this month of June has been a CRAZY one thus far. We have been to The Memorial Golf Tournament in Ohio, I have finished the school year and said good bye to my classroom and all of my kiddos for the summer,I went to Louisville with college friends to see Legally Blonde, CLARK TURNED TWO and we had a birthday party, we spent the day out with Thomas The Train, and I took my National Board Exam on Tuesday! SHEWWWW! It has been a wild one and today is only the 16th. With all that behind us I can relax and enjoy the summer with my little man.

Today we went to Kindermusik, shopped downtown, had lunch with friends and went to the library to sign up for the summer reading program. He is now napping and I am blogging. I have not posted in a while and I have a lot of catching up to do! This is the first time I have not felt obligated to study rather than blog! I am going to do a post about Clark's birthday and him turning 2, but here are some pics of our June so far!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...