Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1st Blog Award!

I have been blogging since February and I have become quite addicted and find it very enjoyable. I really enjoy journaling all about my life and all of the simple things the Snyders do. I began the blog to help me keep a record of our crazy life and share it with our families and friends. I have met a few others along the way and I think it is great when other people enjoy my blog too. I LOVE reading other people's blogs and love it when you all read mine. Today however is a 1st in my blogging career. Today Lindsey over at Fillies and Juleps has awarded me with the Sugar Doll award!

I must say, I am very excited to receive my first award! As part of the award I am supposed to tell you 10 facts about me, so here goes:

1. I am a compulsive sale shopper. I am such a sucker for a good deal!

2. I am obsessed with children's books. My classroom is filled with thousands I have purchased (many at yard sales), my child has hundreds and one day I think it would be great to write one to add to the collection.

3. I can't leave my house unless I have made my bed. No matter how late I am.

4. I have never tried potato salad, chicken salad, ham salad, macaroni salad, or any salad with that type of consistency.

5. I LOVE TV. As much as I love to read, blog and do other things, I have quite the TV addiction. I DVR most things so I can watch them once C is in bed or when I have time. These days I love Top Chef, Criminal Minds, Brother's & Sisters, Friday Night Lights, Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, Project Runway, and I am a little embarrassed to admit that my new show is Pretty Little Liars. Ok, this list is long but there are many more. Maybe I need an Intervention.(oh yeah, I like that show too! )

6. Stuart and I had our first kiss on Derby Day 2002.

7. I worked at Keeneland in college during Spring and Fall meets as a pari-mutuel clerk.

8. I love to grocery shop. (One of my favorite parts is coming home and putting it all away. I love to organize my fridge)

9. I found out I was going to be a mommy on Election Day 2007.

10. Fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, the colors, the activities all of it!

Thanks for the award Lindsey!

I now pass it along to some lovelies that I enjoy reading:

Sara over at Southern Comfort

Abby over at Babbling Abby (Her blog is the first blog I ever read and why I am addicted to blogging!)

Terri over at The Flannagan Family

and Britt over at Dave and Britt Plus One


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. you must try chicken salad soon. It is my favorite! thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...