Friday, June 15, 2012

InstaFriday:Take 4

I continue to love Instagram and over use it. I have not had time or energy for much blogging, but it is gradually coming back to me. I am hoping to get back into the swing of it before too long. I love this InstaFriday link up because it gives me a quick way to share our pics from the week.  Here is an IG peek at our week. (BIG WEEK! One Snyder turned 4 and two turned 9 months!)


Some new birthday wheels! Christmas jammies and all.

SK doing some baby yoga.



Birthday date 6/12/12 Madagascar 3 in 3D!

More birthday date. Target with my boy.




Swimming lessons for the big boy.



Some wild twins I know turned 9months on 9/13
(hopefully an update soon!)

3/4 of my kids fresh from the bath.

Sara Kate on her first pool day of the summer.

Poolside duo.

Trip to Louisville Zoo on 6/15. We were a sweaty bunch.






life rearranged
Linking up HERE.

As you can see it was an eventful week. These kids are all growing like weeds and we are just soaking up this summer life. This weekend is full with t-ball, family pictures, and Father's Day plans. Hope y'all have a good one too!!




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The baby yoga picture is TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your kids are so stinking cute! Love SK's little pool hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there!! newest follower to your blog. what a sweet fam you have! i cant wait to read more from you & see more amazing pics of your kiddos ;)
    stop by & say hi sometime!
    xoxo
    ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! What an exciting week for your adorable crew!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...