Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Case of The Tuesdays.

I am in a funk. Not sure what is causing said funk. Weather? Not being pregnant? Lack of routine due to11 snow days and the possibility of ANOTHER tomorrow? Could be none or all of the above, but I am thinking about going to bed early tonight in hopes that tomorrow is a better one.  I try really hard to be positive and see the brighter side of things but I am not too perky these last few days. So sorry to whine- just had to get that out there.

I do have one idea that might make me smile.
TEACHER TALK THURSDAY.

I am not really sure how this is going to work. Not sure if I am going to do it every Thursday or a few times a month, or even once a month. Not sure if we are going to have a theme each time or just let it be a place where you share things that you are doing that you feel are worth sharing. But I have decided that as our first one we will have a theme. THIS THURSDAY I will be sharing a few organizational tips of things I do in my classroom to help things stay somewhat organized. I would LOVE to see and hear what you are doing. I am always looking for new ideas. Maybe you have ONE  idea to share or maybe a whole list of things, but I do hope you play along. (Come on- you totally should. You do want to help me out of this funk don't you?)
So get an idea ready and come back on Thursday and play!

Until then, I will leave you with this picture of my wild man.  ENJOY.









5 comments:

  1. I think Teacher talk Thursday is GREAT and you should totally do it!!!!! there are quite a few teachers that follow me I'm sure if I posted, they'd see it and want to play too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a freakin' cute picture :) I sympathize with the pregnancy thing...hopefully soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this idea! Will we be able to post on our own blog with pics and link up?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...