Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#6

Well, I got THE TEXT at 5:15 this morning.
Today was our 6th official snow day.

Yes, this means our summer has been shortened 6 days, but it also means I got to have a pancake breakfast with my boy! It was a train track construction, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse marathon, laundry caught up, dishwasher emptied, online window shopping, sweat pant wearing, quality time with my little man kind of day.
 I will take those whenever I can get em' snow or sunshine!
And we get to do it all again tomorrow.





3 comments:

  1. Being from California (where we don't have snow days) I didn't even think that when you guys have snow days, that takes away days from the summer! Your little guy is just adorable! Glad you had a fun snow day with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They take days away from your summer?? That sucks! They don't do that here a snow day is just a good old free pass! It's crazy though, when I was young we were in total shock if we got TWO snow days in one winter season. Last year my baby sister had 17 freakin' snow days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...