1. I AM LOVING these BEAUTIFUL flowers that my sweet husband sent me today. I LOVE getting flowers at school and I love the guy that sent them to me.
2. I AM LOVING Britney S. Peirce from GLEE. She makes me laugh out loud. I just love her so much. If you don't watch GLEE I recommend it. It is a guaranteed smile.
3. I AM LOVING all my new sweet followers. Thanks so much for following along. I love your comments. (If you are a teacher or teacher to be come back and link up tomorrow.)
4. I AM LOVING that tonight is Wednesday and we are eating dinner at church. That means I don't have to cook and better yet, I don't have to clean dishes!
5. I AM LOVING that Disney Junior (The new Playhouse Disney) has a new show. Clark is LOVING Jake and The Never Land Pirates. I love it because it is a break from the usually requested Mickey or Imagination Movers and it is actually quite cute.
6. I AM LOVING that it was nearly 60 degrees outside today and we got to have RECESS. I totally would have let them stay out there for a few hours if it was allowed. We all needed it.
7. I AM LOVING that TOP CHEF is on tonight. I just love that show.
8. I AM LOVING that I am almost done with my division unit. It is like my least favorite thing to teach, and they are finally mastering it and we get to move on. HOORAY!!
9. I AM LOVING buying, washing and folding tiny little underwear! They are just so stinkin' cute!
10. I AM LOVING my sweet boys as always!