Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful Day In The Bluegrass!

IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY! The sun is shining and it is nearly 55 degrees outside- I am in love with the weather. I am also in love with the chipper 2 year old who was awoken by the sunshine and proceeded to come into our room to wake us up this morning! He NEVER does that, we are usually dragging him out of bed in the morning to go to the sitter. So needless to say it was a surprise to see his toothy grin so early this morning.  Stuart headed to work and C and I headed to the park. It was so nice to spend the morning together. We walked a lap around the park stopping to see the ducks and then heading to the playground. We had the whole playground to ourselves and that was soooooo nice. He was everywhere and loving every minute of it and I was the momma following him around with the camera in shock at all the things he could do without my help.
HE IS SO BIG.

After about an hour of playing and picture taking we walked further on the walking trail to see the horses. Clark had no fear of them and wanted to "find the farmer" so we could get in the gate to get an even closer look. I then had to explain that we could not go in the fence, but soon the horses came to us. Clark talked to them all and told them all about the playground and that he wanted "ChickALay" for lunch. The kid was cracking me up! He did have a great idea though and we made the hike back to our car and headed to our favorite hot spot Chick-Fil-A per his request and picked up a tasty lunch. When we walked in the door he says "Momma, I had a good day at the park wif you". MELT MY HEART. It was the sweetest thing. We then shared our lunch and now he is taking a nap and I might not be too far behind him! It is a beautiful day and I am so glad I got to share it with my beautiful boy!



Could someone please explain to me how my baby got so BIG?

He liked these two. He named them Donald & Daisy. Imagine that!










I hope you are enjoying your day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet. "Momma, I had a good day at the park wif you". This weather puts us all in a great mood. I'm so ready for Spring and Summer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you're doing!! Here's an award!!

    http://burstoffirst.blogspot.com/2011/02/for-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...