Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Sunday

I was so excited to see this past weekend come because I worked a full five day work week last week. That may not seem like much to you, but with 12 snow days and Christmas Break I cannot remember the last time I worked five days in a row. It is snowing pretty hard right now, so it may not happen again this week. This weekend I spent Friday and Saturday at church scrapbooking with some lovely ladies and it was a perfect way to unwind. I am pretty sure my boys enjoyed their time together too. C told me he had a GREAT day and  "saw Erin's" with daddy. I was confused until Stuart told me they RAN ERRANDS on Saturday at Clark kept looking for Erin the whole time! ha! Love that kid and that guy.

Sunday we had a few friends over to watch the Superbowl. It was a low key evening and I did not make anything fancy thanks to my friend the Schwan Man! I nearly did not have any food to serve our friends because this guy was enjoying all the snacks before everyone arrived!


Here is the little snack muncher after church.
Looking so cute in his little football sweater.

FIRST COURSE:
CONVERSATION HEARTS!

SECOND COURSE:
DORITOS!




I did manage to get those platters filled with a few things in time for the arrival of our dear friends. Clark was quite the little socialite and made his rounds with some lap sitting, snack sharing, ball playing and such. He was not too interested in the game and was very content to play games on my phone.

Everyone else was into the game.


This guy would rather cuddle with Emily while playing on the phone.
What football game?



He was also entertained by Joey and Brett who kept him yelling and screaming which caused the volume of our TV to be louder than I have ever heard it before. But this kid is LOUD and we had to hear the commercials at least! Here is some proof of Clark's entertainment.


Brett is soooooo funny.
Wild boys!
Yes- this made it difficult to convince Clark it was time for bed.

It was a great weekend and tonight I will catch up on laundry, blog reading, quite possibly watching the GLEE episode from last night AGAIN, and consider giving my kiddo a bath before Stuart gets home at 8:30. I guess I should also consider watching the weather to check out the chances that we are going to school tomorrow.

PS- Teacher Talk Thursday theme will be MANAGEMENT IDEAS and will include a GIVEAWAY!!

Happy Monday!!


5 comments:

  1. I think Clark and I had about the same foods for the Super Bowl!! Most of our guests had some chili and dips that I made but I like to keep it simple with chips and candy... SMART BOY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clark is too cute!!

    I know what you mean working a five day week, it was my first in awhile also!!

    I can't wait to watch GLEE. I went to bed before it came on, but recorded it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had fun! I love Clark's sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby- thanks so much for the comment. I hope you stop by again! Your blog is adorable! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is beyond adorable. I LOVE your blog design, and I am a new follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...