Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cutest Egg Hunter You Ever Did See!

Today was our MOPS group 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt & C's 1st ever Easter egg hunt! So of course I was excited for him to go. We even practiced hiding eggs and finding them in the living room before we left! I gave him 4 "starter eggs" in his basket before the hunt to boost his confidence for the big event! Well, he sure did look cute and he did enjoy the eggs, but like trick or treat, he wanted to stop after each egg and eat the candy. (Note to self...Now & Laters are not a good idea. LOTS OF DROOL all over adorable sweater!) He ran around in the field and enjoyed being around the other kids and I got some pretty cute shots!


I took about 30 and thought I would share a few of my favs.
He even got to wear shorts for the first time of the season. I thought it would be a good idea to break them in since he will be wearing them a lot next week while we are in FL! That is right FL!! Next week is my Spring Break and Clark and I are flying to FL to stay with my grandma. She lives in a little retirement community in Winter Haven. My momma is going to be there too and hoefully we will do a whole lot of nothing. Maybe a little pool time and possibly a one day adventure to somewhere Mickey in Orlando. We shall see. But until then, I need to wrap up this week in 3rd grade, celebrate Easter and pack!









Told ya! Is he not THE CUTEST Egg Hunter EVER???











2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! I love his Longenberger basket too :) Happy Easter to your family and have a wonderful time in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...