Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy Weekend & Bear Building

This weekend was CRAZY!!
I think I sat down one time...maybe. Friday and Saturday I was at our MOPS Consignment Sale from earlier than 7am-later both days and I left at 11:00ish pm on Saturday. It was so much fun, got lots of cute stuff for C, I met lots of people and it was our BIGGEST SALE YET!! We got it all set up, items sold and torn down in 3 days. I had so much help from all my MOPS mommies and I am already looking forward to the sale in August.
So, as I said- I did not leave that church until 11:00 Saturday night and I had to be at my NB mentor meeting in Paris (20 or so mins. away) at 8:00am Sunday morning. I watched the other girl in my group box and get her portfolio ready to mail. Mine however was not ready to mail. I only have a few last minute things to do, but I will have it mailed by Friday. (fingers crossed).
I got home from Paris at about 1:00 to find that my good little boys had gone to church on their own! (I was very impressed. Well, I was very impressed with Stuart anyway. He was with Clark nonstop from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon while I had this crazy weekend.- HE IS THE BEST)
After church, Clark napped, I showered and then we headed to the Fayette Mall in Lexington for a his buddy Layton's 2nd birthday. We got to experience Build A Bear and it was fun! The kids were so cute with their little animals. Clark made a "puppy" and we named him Big Cuz and gave him a UK bandanna. So cute!! We got home from the party(and some mall shopping) at about 6:00 and I was SOOO ready for bed. I worked on some NB stuff, checked email and talked to my husband for the first time in what seemed like forever and went to bed way early. It was quite the weekend.

This weekend is just as exciting as I have 4 Rags Land parties, headed to mom and dad's and mailing that portfolio! Gotta Love March!! :) Enjoy the pictures of the adorable boys from the party!


Clark showing me how it all works.




Clark's buddy JACK! He is getting so big!



The gang of TROUBLE!
The cute little blonde in the middle is the BIRTHDAY BOY!
Do you not LOVE Clark's shirt!! He did not need a name tag!


Each guest got to put a heart with a wish in Layton's bunny!



Clark and Big Cuz. He had such a good time, and I was glad to be there with him after not seeing him all weekend. I am so glad he still LOVES me!
I just adore this kid!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! I might need to have you send me a few for my scrap weekend. I didn't get as many as I wanted since I was trying to keep up with Layton. I am glad you guys came and had fun! I think we will have many years of fun birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...