Thursday, March 25, 2010

Name that Animal!

So, we bought an adorable Noah's Ark Little People set at the Take Two consignment sale this weekend. We have been practicing all the animal names and he really has Zebra. "ZEEBA" is pretty cute and I make him say it whenever I get the chance, but we do have one problem. THIS ANIMAL!! Any ideas or suggestions what the bear like creature with the little Afro, green snail on his behind and braided tail is? We give up but would love your help. Bearlike creature with Afro and braided tail is a little difficult for even my budding genius to say & mommy does not know what sound that animal makes! ha!


5 comments:

  1. Okay, this is the weirdest thing ever. The Easter Bunny is bringing Becca the Noah's Ark Little People, brand new in box, and our bear-like creatures are plain old bears, one with a snail on its back. I think some creepy person has added an afro and tail on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, I found it on ebay... It is a fisher price touch and feel lion... I don't know if it belongs in the Noah's Ark or not because on ebay it is by itself... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bizarre! My first guess would be a cross between a lion and bear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...