Saturday, November 12, 2011

It is that time again!

Every year in November I begin to think about them. I obsess over them. I try to find my favorite picture from the whole year to use for them. I love them. I love getting them in the mail each day and displaying them in my house. What am I talking about you ask?! CHRISTMAS CARDS of course! Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of the season. I love seeing pictures of my friends and family. I love to see how their kids have grown. I love to see their cute animals, vacation pictures, kids by the tree- ALL OF IT. Going to the mailbox and having fun mail inside is one of the simple things in my life that I love most and this time of the year I love that the box is filled with so much fun.

Stuart and I have been married for 6 Christmases and we have sent a card each year. They have gotten cuter each year as we have added members to our family. First it was just us and we did not do a picture card. Then we added Barney and of course we had a picture of him on the card, then we added Clark and the card got even cuter. This year we will be adding two more cute kiddos to the card and I am pretty excited to pick out the perfect card. I usually can't choose just one so I send out a few different ones.

This year I am in love with so many cards I have found on Tiny Prints. Have you used them before? The site is jam packed with super cute things. I have used them before for shower invitations, stationary and this year I will be getting some if not all of our cards from them. There are SO MANY adorable options to choose from that I know it will be another year of sending a variety of cards because this momma can't choose just one.

Here are a few of my favorites:











See what I mean!! How cute will my littles look on one of these cards!?!
I LOVE the cards with the full color backs and most of these have that option. I love the quality of the paper and the contemporary designs. Like I said there is no way to choose just one. Which one do you like? Head over to their website and check them out. There are always great deals to be had on super cute items. As you are reading this many of the Christmas cards are on sale right now. So hurry over and start creating your perfect card. As soon as I decide on a few I will be sharing it and I can't wait.


If you are a blogger head HERE for more information on how YOU can earn some FREE Christmas cards. Tell them Abby from Snyder Stories sent ya'!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!


3 comments:

  1. I used Tiny Prints for Harper's announcements! I'll have to check out the free thing! I didn't know about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always send out more than one card as well! I can never pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas Cards too!! I run to the mailbox at the end of every day in hopes of finding some pictures of very cute kiddos! I also love Tiny Prints...used them for Kate's birth announcements, birthday cards, etc. Can't wait to see your's this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...