Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Mickey!

Today one our beloved family members celebrated a birthday. We had a good time celebrating him because he has been such a faithful friend and he goes everywhere we go. Today he turned 83, but if you ask Clark he says he is 7. No, I am not talking about a grandfather- I am talking about our buddy Mickey!
November 18th is Mickey Mouse's birthday. Clark loves birthdays and since learning that today was Mickey's day he wanted to know what kind of cake we were going to have.  So this morning we said happy birthday to Mick, dressed in all our Mickey gear and even made some simple Mickey cupcakes and let Mickey make a wish. I am pretty sure Clark loved it and I'll admit- it was kind of fun!  He loves his buddy and I think it is pretty darn cute!



Best Buddies!

Shep sporting his Mickey gear.

Sara Kate looking so cute in her Minnie shirt.


C helping with the birthday cupcakes.


The Birthday Boy!
(Cupackes with Oreo for face and mini Oreos for ears- a last minute idea)



The Birthday Boy needed a little help with the candle.





Happy Birthday Mickey!! Here's to 83 more!! Thanks for making my little man so happy.


5 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, how cute. Your a pretty awesome momma to do that for your boy & Mickey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!! Happy Birthday Mickey! :)
    -RAchelle
    wahttheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that? What a great Momma you are! This makes me excited for Hayes' boy fun. I only know princesses right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a wonderful mommy. Your babies a so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a special day.....so sweet. Made me smile! I'm forever encouraged you still manage to do all the special stuff with your little man with twins...there is hope for me yet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...