Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well friends, this is my last WILW of 2010. I love playing along with Jamie. Head over HERE to read what other people are loving after you read my list of course!ha!

I AM LOVING  that neither Stuart or I have to work this week and we have done a whole lot of sleeping in, reading books, and playing trains with our little guy. When I say sleeping in I mean it. Today and yesterday I was the first one up at 9:45. Those boys can sleep!


I AM LOVING that we have NYE date night plans. We are headed to Louisville with some of Stuart's friends from high school for a night of dinner, dancing and a super nice hotel. I did purchase the dress pictured below to wear, but I am concerned that it will still fit after all of the Christmas goodies I have been eating lately!






I AM LOVING  my new NOOK. I have downloaded my first two books. I am reading Water For Elephants first because it was only $5.00 on BN, and second because I have heard good things about it. I am 150 pages in and loving it.



I AM LOVING that Stuart and I had a great time last night watching our Kentucky Wildcats win. It was so much fun to go eat and go to the game-just the two of us. LOVE THAT GUY.




I AM LOVING  that my summertime guilty pleasure is coming back this next week. I have mentioned before that I LOVE the show Pretty Little Liars and it is back! I can't wait to see what is happening with all of the teen, texting drama! ha!



I AM LOVING that tonight we went to the Cincinnati Zoo to see the lights (will post more later) with some dear friends and it was magical! Something about the zoo, Christmas lights and two cute 2 year olds was such a perfect evening. It was sooooo crowded, so cold, but so much fun!



 
I must stop this list now and get back to my NookBook, I am loving it that much!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Have fun on your NYE date night :)

    I can't wait for Pretty Little Liars to come back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading what you love!!! I want to give you a copy of my diary over the holidays and have you write a post for me that sounds like I really had a good time and just love life!!! Both of your boys are lucky to have you!! R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Water for Elephants, too:) I love reading your blog! Happy New Year, Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see that Reese Witherspoon is going to be in the movie of Water for Elephants? Should be good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...