Saturday, December 18, 2010

True Fans.

Today we had an some cookies and milk with Santa (pics soon) and then had lunch with some friends at McDonald's. While we were there we might have been the entertainment for the entire place as Clark and his buddy Drew got into a friendly debate over their favorite sports teams. Drew's parents went to school in FL and are huge Florida Gator fans. We however are huge Kentucky Wildcat fans which caused for this cute little debate that I caught on my iPhone. ENJOY!

(You might need to scroll down to the bottom of the screen and pause my playlist so you can hear.)





Go Wildcats!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to the whole blog world so I thought I'd stop in and say HI! I love your blog and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...