Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Spolied!


I have been doing a lot of posting lately on all the wonderful summery activities that we have been up to and I have come to the realization that I have become so spoiled!! I have absolutely LOVED spending every minute with my little man. To avoid being over sugar coated-Yes, I think I have seen EVERY episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Special Agent Oso, done the same puzzles hundreds of times, read the same dinosaur books countless times, made frozen waffles a gourmet breakfast for many days, picked up the same trains so many times I cannot count, and been very ready for Stuart to be home lots of nights for a little adult conversation and a break- But, honestly when I hear that laugh, see that smile where I can see all his teeth, or hear him put words together to make phrases my heart just melts and I thank God for the simple joys in my life that make me so happy.

I have enjoyed sleeping in until 8:30 ish, I have loved our visits to the library, trips to the pool, catching up on my DVR during nap time, cleaned my house, clipped coupons, shopped sales, tried new recipes, spent time with friends, spent WAY too much time on the computer, stayed up late, been to the zoo, rented movies with Stuart, taken spontaneous trips as a family, had ice cream for dinner, been to Great Wolf Lodge, read great books and watched as my baby boy has grown and learned so many new things. It has been a super short summer and school starts very soon. (August 10th to be exact!) I know it is not over yet, but my days are numbered! ha! I went to school on Monday and worked all day in my classroom. I am getting excited to go back and working in my classroom to get ready for back to school is one of my favorite things to do. So, as this summer vacation is winding down I just wanted to share some of my favorite things about the last month half.



This is the face I am talking about!

















My new guilty pleasure! I LOVE Tuesdays.






I have fallen in love with this too!



One of my recipe testers.













Have you read this?? SO GOOD!









See what I am talking about?



2 comments:

  1. He looks SO MUCH like you in that first picture!!! Clark is having a way more exciting Summer than I am, that is for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    I can't believe y'all go back to school on the 10th! Crazy!

    It should be a rule - snow days or not - end at Memorial Day and start after Labor Day! Are you listening, Congresspeople?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...