Thursday, May 6, 2010

OUTSIDE!


Yes, the title of this post looks like I am yelling, that is because I am. OUTSIDE! is what I hear each afternoon as we walk in the door. This little guy of mine L-O-V-E-S being outside. I am sooooo glad mom helped me clean up a little outside because now I don't mind being out there. The back porch is coming along, but it is Clark's favorite afternoon getaway. I must say, he has good taste. It is quiet, sunny and has cool toys. So I don't mind hanging out there myself. I would like it better with new porch furniture (HINT HINT Stuart- Mother's Day is Sunday), but for now it will do. We are gearing up for a SUPER busy wedding weekend with Mother's Day thrown on top and today was WILD at school, so it was nice to sit on the back porch with 2 of my 3 guys. I have a feeling the 3 of us will be spending a lot of quality time out there in the months to come.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my birthday post to my daughter! In answer to your questions, I used the Windows Movie Maker that is just part of our Microsoft Office package - it was very easy! And the first song on the video is "Lullaby" by the Dixie Chicks - isn't it sweet?!

    Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...