Sunday, May 23, 2010

My WILD child

This week has been a another wild one. Yes, I realize that seems to be the common theme in the Snyder household, but that is how we like it! There is also a little wild monster running around this house saying all kinds of new words and phrases. Saturday we had Clark's 2 year pictures taken. I know she got some great shots and I am dying to see them. Clark wants to see them too. When she took his picture he said "I see me?". It was super cute. He wanted to see the pictures on the back of the camera. It was so cute to hear him ask. He is learning more and more each day and he is as wild as ever and making us laugh everyday!


Here is the wild one in action. This is him after a yummy meal of spaghetti and yogurt on his way to the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...