Wednesday, May 25, 2011

19 Week Update.

THE SNYDER DUO: WEEK 19

How Far Along: 19 weeks 3 days.

I feel SO SILLY taking these pics in the mirror.
This one is for Madison M. who made fun of my last one for not smiling.

Baby Size: According to my sources the babies are about the size of heirloom tomatoes. About 6 inches each and weighing about 8.5 oz. They sure do look bigger than that in the above picture.


Weight Loss/Gain: At my last appointment I was +3 lbs. I have been eating this week with no sickness and I have been eating quite a bit so I am guessing it has gone up... We shall see.


Maternity Clothes: A mix. Mostly maternity pants and my much adored gaucho pants and a mix of tops.

Sleep: I sleep pretty well. I am most comfortable on my side, but switch sides a lot during the night. Because I am no longer dehydrated I am back to getting up SEVERAL times during the night to go potty.

Symptoms: I have been feeling very good this week. I have been eating, taking my Zofran and have had lots of energy. Even if this does not last long- it has been nice to have a break from all the sickness.  Also I think my belly looks so much bigger this week. Much bigger than it did with Clark at 19 weeks. At 19 weeks with Clark I am pretty sure I was still wearing my regular clothes.

 
Movement: Yes. I have felt flutters and some distinct movement. No jabbing or kicking just yet, but I know that is coming. I am so wondering what it will be like when they are bigger and kicking me all the time.


Best Moment This Week: Seeing Clark react to the fact that we now have two infant seats. We had the one we used for him in the hall closet and he notices it every now and then, but yesterday Stuart picked up the one we bought on CraigsList. It is identical to the one we had for Clark (which they no longer sell that color) and we got a pretty good deal on it and it is in SUPER condition. So last night we had them out in the living room. Clark thought it was so funny. He carried them around, tried to sit in them and asked: "Momma- are these for your babies?" I just can't wait to see him with the real deal. I know he will be such a WONDERFUL big brother.


Food Cravings: This week I have been loving some Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries & English Muffins. All fresh fruit is high on my list too.
What I Miss: I still miss Jazzercise and this week was our annual dodge ball game during Field Day. We play the teachers versus the 5th graders and this year I did not get to play. It was kind of a bummer- but still fun to watch. Those 5th graders had better watch out- I'll be back next year! :)

Looking Forward To: MAY 31ST!! This is our big ultrasound where we get one hour to just learn all we can about them which will hopefully include the genders. I am pretty very excited about it.
6 MORE DAYS!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! :) I'm pretty excited for May 31st too! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so adorable! love the stripey tee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what you are having! Your pregnancy is flying by (to me at least)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting. so so happy I found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...