Thursday, May 19, 2011

18 Week Update.

THE SNYDER DUO: WEEK 18
How Far Along: 18 weeks 4 days.




Baby Size: According to my sources the babies are about the size of sweet potatoes. About 5.6 inches each and weigh about 6.7 oz. each. Such sweet little potatoes they are.





Weight Loss/Gain: At my last appointment I was +3 lbs. (I did not pay attention yesterday-oops)

Maternity Clothes: A mix. Mostly maternity pants and a mix of tops.

Sleep: I sleep pretty well. I am most comfortable on my side, but switch sides a lot during the night.


Symptoms: Well, I have been really sick this week. On Wednesday I had not kept any food or drink down since Sunday so I called my doctor. They had me come in and of course I did. Once I was there I learned that I was very dehydrated and needed IV fluids. So that is how I spent my afternoon yesterday. Me, these two sweet potatoes and two bags of IV fluids in a dark room. The fluids did make me feel better but I did go home and go right to sleep at about 6:30 and slept until my alarm went off this morning. Today was a little better until about an hour ago- so it looks like I might have been wrong last week when I thought this sick business was coming to a close. BUT- I do know that one day all this sickness will be a distant memory and will all be worth it. I just keep that thought in my head.


Movement: Maybe a little! I did hear good movement yesterday at the doctor along with some super strong heartbeats. I am so wondering what it will be like when they are bigger and kicking me all the time.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing their heartbeats yesterday. Being so sick worries me and just hearing their little hearts made my heart so happy.


Food Cravings: Food. No thanks. Not much sounds good right about now. The pomegranate popsicle I just ate was pretty good though.

What I Miss: I do miss Jazzercise and clean toilets! :)

Looking Forward To: MAY 31ST!! This is our big ultrasound where we get one hour to just learn all we can about them which will hopefully include the genders. I am pretty very excited about it.




1 comment:

  1. You look great, Abs! Feel better and enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...