Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TEACHER TALK TOMORROW!

Good Morning Lovely Followers & Friends.

Tomorrow (February 2nd) I will be bringing back the TEACHER TALK THURSDAY!


I would LOVE for you to play along. The topic tomorrow is GREAT LESSONS. I will be sharing a great unit I purchased from one of my favorite TPT stores and highlighting how it worked with my kids. I would love for you to link up and share some fun lessons YOU have created, or that you have found online, on other blogs, on TPT, or any other secret spot you know of (and give credit of course!) This will be a fun way to share ideas. There are so many great things out there and I'd LOVE to see what you are up to.

I hope to see you tomorrow!!!



5 comments:

  1. Whew! I need to get it together. I want to participate, so I hope I can get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Not sure I have much worth sharing at the moment but maybe I'll be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! but i don't usually blog about teaching stuff on this blog! i'll be sure to check out what people are saying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abby:
    I'm a new follower! I'm excited to check out "Teacher Talk" tomorrow.

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Can't wait to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...