Something about Fall puts me in a good mood. Yes, my kids at school are a little crazy these days as they gear up for the Halloween weekend, yes- we had a tornado watch yesterday and I might have had to stay in the basement with my class and 500 other kids for about an hour, but none of these things can put a damper on my positive fall outlook! ;) I am still lovin' lots of things these days. Here are just a few in case you are interested.
1.I AM LOVING that the husband and I went on a marriage retreat last weekend with some other lovely couples from our church. We had a WONDERFUL time. We laughed about our differences and spent more time talking to one another than we have in a LONG time. I mean really- when was the last time you and your husband sat on the front porch and talked about your relationship and your differences for an hour and a half? We both agreed it was delightful! A whole weekend in the woods, where someone else cooked your meals and perfect weather- ahhhh bliss!
|Our home for the weekend.|
2. I AM LOVING Glee last night. I loved, loved, loved it. I loved the Rocky Horror Theme, loved Stamos' solo, and not to be shallow, but I might have loved Mr. Shue's shirtless scene (might have).
3. I AM LOVING that last night I made these just for fun!
4. I AM LOVING this weekend is Trick or Treat and my guys are going to be the cutest pair on the block. Last weekend was Trick or Trunk at church, but I did not get a super great picture so this one will have tide you over until then!
|My little burger and hot dog!|
5. I AM LOVING that RACHEL thought ever so highly enough of me to award me with a blog award!!
Thanks Rachel. Head over to her blog and check out her ADORABLE little guy. His expressions are priceless.
6. I AM LOVING that it is boot season. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE flip flop weather, but I am tired of paying to have my toes done. ha! I love fall and I LOVE fall clothes, but my wardrobe is missing TALL BROWN BOOTS. I need a pair like yesterday.
7. I AM LOVING these book character pumpkins that my 3rd graders have been bringing in for our book character pumpkin contest at school. I can't wait to see them all!!
8. I AM LOVING that this weekend is looking like a stay at home, make pancakes, trick or treat, go to church LOW KEY kind of weekend.
9. I AM LOVING that my mom and dad sent this guy a book in the mail and he was soooooo thrilled. Someone LOVES getting the mail ALMOST as much as his momma!
(Dear RagsLand, please send my commission check any day now. I am tired of getting disappointed every time I check the mailbox- thanks! Abby)
10. I AM LOVING that the election is coming up and there will be an end to all the ridiculous political ads. UGH! Seriously- I have had enough.