Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

This weekend was MY BIRTHDAY!! (I may post about that later.) I was super busy running our MOPS Consignment Sale. I was there from 6:45 am - 10:45 pm on Friday and from 7:15 am - 8:15 pm on Saturday. Needless to say I was am exhausted. It was a little stressful but so much fun and we raised a lot of money for our MOPS ministry. So I would call it a very successful weekend. My parents came and helped out SO MUCH with the sale and with Clark. They also took me out to eat on Saturday night after the sale and bought me much needed margaritas! They stayed with us and and today we went to brunch and to the pumpkin patch. The last time we went to the pumpkin patch with them was when Clark was 3 months old- so let's just say that this time he was a little more mobile! He was wild and he was fun! It was the first day that really felt like fall- the weather was what I would call perfect! The cool weather and the fall themed day encouraged me to come home and decorate my mantel and my porch all fall-like and I am lovin' it.  Enjoy these pictures of my first day of being 29!ha!










4 of my favorite people ever!!








2 comments:

  1. Such good photos! How big Clark is getting and cute as ever! Love seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pumpkin pickin' pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...