1. I AM LOVING this weather!! Yesterday I had a pretty yucky day at school. My kids were not the best (they are beyond ready for our DC trip and Spring Break) and I had about all I could take. I would have loved to go shopping to relieve my stress, but that takes money so instead my little family and I walked to the restaurant in our neighborhood for dinner on the patio. It was just what I needed!
2. I AM LOVING that I did not die today when I ran nearly 3 miles with the 4th and 5th grade fitness club after school today. I ran with them last week too, but before that I could not tell you the last time I ran outside. It is HOT and I am as red as the shirt I am wearing, but I did not die, and I did not come in last! The kids were too cute cheering for me.
3. I AM LOVING my Instagram app. I know I may be behind the times, but I just love it. I have found so many mommies and twin mommies on there and I love seeing all their cute kids! It is such a good spot for me to share some of the 3,500 pictures currently on my phone. Find me :snyderstories.
4. I AM LOVING the fact that we (the 5th grade- 95 people) leave for Washington DC in 13 days. I am so excited. We have a great group of kids and it is going to be a blast! I am sad to leave my littles, but their daddy and mamaw will take great care of them and I almost have enough milk frozen to feed them while I am gone.
5. I AM LOVING that tomorrow is my FRIDAY!! Yay. We have a 3 day weekend and I am hoping lots of grilling out, sleeping in and cuddling is on the agenda. I can't wait!!!
Just five random things that I'm lovin' today!!
Go check out Jamie's blog for more fun lists.