Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's Official.

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER SPRING BREAK!

Today is the first official day of my Spring Break and I could not be more happy about it. It is 9:00 in the morning and I am the only one up in this house. My guys are still in bed. Even this one:


Someone does not appreciate that the sun is shining this morning!

This week I hit the 12 week mark in our pregnancy and I am hoping that means more energy and less sickness because we have things planned like a birthday party, a doctor's appointment (with ultrasound-yay!), Stuart and I are headed to Georgia to watch the practice round of The Masters, many days of sleeping in, a trip to the zoo and possibly cleaning and organizing this house to put it on the market. I am so glad to be off this entire week. I hope to also spend some time blogging, shopping and at least one full days in pjs!

Today all that is on the agenda is a meeting with a realtor, a pedicure with my friend Mindy, and watching our WILDCATS win big tonight.




I hope everyone has a great Saturday!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...