My mind is mush, but here are a few things I thought I would share.
- I did go to an all weekend scrapbooking event with some wonderful friends from work this weekend and finished Clark's 1st year book!! I even made a 8x8 book with all of our pictures from our Fall 09 trip to Boston. It was a very relaxing- yet productive weekend.
- I might put up the Christmas Tree this weekend. I had thought about it a few times, but this cup of peppermint ice cream I am eating as I type just sealed the deal!
- Clark has mastered the skill of opening doors and bottles. This has already proven to be disastrous twice in the last few days. I was putting away all my scrapbook junk in the guest room closet on Sunday. I closed the door to keep him out because Santa is using that closet for a large surplus of Thomas the Train paraphernalia. I turn around and there he stands! That little stinker opened the door! I might have scared him when I screamed and herded him out the door. Tonight while he is in the bathtub, I go to the hall to get a clean towel I come back to him pouring the ENTIRE bottle of bubble bath into the water! ARG- When did he learn these skills?
- I ORDERED MY CHRISTMAS CARDS! I earned the 50 FREE from Shutterfly that I blogged about in my last post. I chose the one with the 12 pictures- one from each month. They were $2.39 each and I got 50 free! They shipped today and I cannot wait to get them in the mail.
- I check my email everyday waiting for the email telling me that my National Board scores have posted. The site says anytime between now and December 31st! ugh. I turned in my portfolio in March and took the exam in June. I am very anxious to see how I did. Pass or not I need to see those scores.
- I will try again tonight to watch Criminal Minds from last week. I tried last night while curled up on the couch with the gas logs blazing. I lasted all of 15 minutes before I was out like a light at 9:15.
- Tonight was spaghetti night at the Snyder house and this guy was lovin' every minute of it. (These pictures should explain his need for a bath!)